Sunday 8 January 2012

An Enchanting Geisha

Hello and welcome to my blog, My name is Gem and I love Cross Stitching, Here I am going to keep updates on my progress on my projects, my work in progress (and there will be lots!) and any other cross stitching related things that I absolutely love.

At the moment I am stitching, 'Enchanting Geisha' by Dimensions gold, and below is a photograph of what it will look like when I have finished stitching it. 




I started my Geisha on December 5th 2011, so have just have been stitching just over a month, Although with Christmas and New year in-between this it has taken a good few days off stitching, so all in all I have been probably stitching this piece for around three weeks.  Below are three photographs of the start of my stitching, I am along quite a long now, but do not have the photos on my laptop, but will promise to update tomorrow with more photographs. 











No comments:

Post a Comment